2017 - Current
Bachelor of Engineering (BEng) (Co-op), Electrical Engineering
Université de Sherbrooke
2014 - 2017
Computer Science Technology, Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services
Cégep de Granby
May 2021 - August 2021Agnico Eagle Mines Limited
Energy & Infrastructure Electrical Engineering Intern
September 2020 - December 2020Boréas Technologies
PCB Designer (Internship)
- Design different PCBs to improve the efficiency of IC testing
- Work in collaboration with the software team for the integration of new PCBs
- Programming a software library to integrate a capacitive sensor into a smart watch prototype
- Develop an Altium component library on a MySQL database
January 2020 - April 2020GRAMS (Groupe de Recherche en Appareillage Médical de Sherbrooke)
Automated Test Developer (Internship)
- Program semiconductor test automation software
- Assemble and testing printed circuit boards
- Work with other master's students on their research project
May 2019 - August 2019Boréas Technologies
Hardware Designer (Internship)
- Design PCBs for integrated circuit qualification tests.
- Develop new tests for ICs.
- Optimize test results reliability and stability.
- Design a new graphical user interface in C++ with Qt Framework.
September 2018 - December 2018Boréas Technologies
Embedded Software Developer (Internship)
- Design a MCU control software for product evaluation by customers with Qt Framework.
- Improve PSoC® MCU firmware in C.
- Support engineers in various tasks related to the development of integrated circuits.
January 2017 - May 2017Artopex
Software Developer (Internship)
- Built a software in C # with Microsoft Visual Studio
- Met with the client, analyzed his needs, answered his questions and concerns
2016 - 2017ProduceTech
Web Developer (Internship)
- Built the company's website (http://www.producetech.com/en) using the keCommerce platform
- Optimized SEO on search engines
2019 - 2020VAMUdeS
2018 - 2019VAMUdeS
- Manage technical project development.
- Ensure the development of the components and systems required for the competitions.
- Develop new embedded systems for the flight platform
2017 - 2018VAMUdeS
UAV Payload Operator
- Develop embedded software, device control software and GUIs on Linux in C++ with the Qt Framework.
- Manage the electronic installation on the aerial vehicle (welding, connectors, wires, etc.)
- Test developed systems on the aerial vehicle
- Participate in Canadian and International Unmanned Miniature Aerial Vehicle Competitions and be part of the Official Flight Team as the Payload Operator